男:新年的鐘聲就要敲響,慶典的序曲正要奏響。
the bell for the new year is soon to strike; the overture for the ceremony is soon to play.
女:讓我們伴著管樂隊的樂曲,祝福我們的祖國更加強大昌盛,祝福我們的祖國。
with the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our country
合:更加郁郁蔥蔥。
more verdure .
女:新春的腳步已在耳畔響起。
the footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.
男:是啊,春天是“春色滿園關不住,一枝紅杏出墻來”。
yes, you are right.
女:春天是“西塞山前白鷺飛,桃花流水鱖魚肥”。
男:盼新春,望新春,道不盡心中憧憬無限。
looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.
女:賀新春,唱新春,說不完心中歡樂無限。
celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.
男:聯歡會的帷幕即將拉上,但是我們知道,在華初的這塊沃土上,我們將更加茁壯成長。
though the get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.
女:讓我們衷心祝福我們的嘉賓在新的一年里工作順利,家庭幸福!
wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.
男:祝福我們的同事工作進步,再創佳績。
wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.
女:祝福我們的祖國,在新的一年里,
wish our country a more splendid future
合:再攀高峰,再創輝煌。
in the new year.
男:2012年新年晚會到此結束。
that’s all for the new year’s celebration . thank you for being with us.