This street so empty your shadow was in every corner
這街道那么空 你的影子卻在每個角落
Waiting for you promised happiness, I want to be your bride.
等待你答應過的幸福,我想成為你的新娘。
I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up
誰撿走了我的玻璃鞋,尋找遺失的玻璃鞋.
My world you can on the sidelines, but can't speak
我的世界你可以旁觀,但不可以發言
The ends of the side, sending out miss signal.
天涯海角的一邊,散發著想念的訊號。
The things which we thought will lasts forever,finally will fade away.
我們曾經以為念念不忘的東西,最后卻變得面目全
If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right
愛上你是一種錯,但我的心卻慫恿我一錯再錯。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
有時候,惟有一場眼淚,我們才徹底清晰了視線。
You cannot apPciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什么是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
You have put all away, but the memories omission
你已把所有都帶走 卻把回憶遺漏
I use memories under an end to end the iron between us the story.
我用回憶燙下一個句號來結束我們之間的故事。
Sketch pale write, when you leave me after the story.
素描淡寫,當年你丟下我之后的故事。
Love you love to hari-kari tutorial, you would think unbearable.
愛你愛到無可救藥,想你想到備受煎熬。
Overflowing of I, walk in the overflowing looking for love road.
漫無目地的我,走在漫無目地尋找愛人的路上。
Sunset night thoughts, has turned to be missed.
沒日沒夜的思念,已變成懷念。
It is good to cry loudly, crying is the symbol of beginning to heal from later
能夠大聲哭就好, 哭是開始痊愈的象征
Don't aste your tleir time to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Time orbit we just one solitude of the subway.
時間的軌道里我們只是一班孤寂的地鐵szftgk.com
Believe me, my heart you will never shift.
請相信我,我對你的心永遠不會移位
To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.
寧可失敗在你喜歡的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎惡的事情上。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
I love you you are my Juliet, I would like to become your liang shan bo.
我愛你你是我的朱麗葉,我愿意變成你的梁山伯。
Love, we must trust, love can be a long time.
愛,就要信任,愛情才得以長久。
Your sweet wound, once every one of gentleness.
你給的甜蜜的傷口,曾經的每一份溫柔。
I really love you, perhaps in your eyes just talk, but my heart is full, but you.
我真的愛上了你,或許在你眼里只是說說而已,但我的心,卻是滿滿的都是你。
I give my future fill in color, afterwards just know, you are that color.
我給我的未來填上了色彩,后來才明白,你就是那色彩。