I said that I had I can't throw pride, you say you have you not put the inflexible.
我說我有我不能丟的驕傲,你說你有你放不下的執著。
Earth two inspanidual will meet not easy, though not with you but I still grateful.
地球上兩個人相遇不容易雖不能和你在一起但我仍感激。
Innocent laugh like winter warming sun, silence submerge temporarily time.
天真的笑如冬日的暖陽,沉默暫時淹沒了時間。
I don't need a photograph 'cause you've never left my mind.
我不需要一張照片把你記起,因為在我腦海你從未曾離去。
My eyes have shallow sea land old clap vita etched a bay miss.
我眼中有淺淺的海,前塵舊事拍岸,侵蝕出一灣想念。
I am not a strong boy, but I can strengthened themselves.
我不是個堅強的孩子,可是我能逞強。
L'amore del paese dove non si vive, un uomo Huang Huang e indistinti indistinto.
相愛的國度里沒有人居住,一個人恍恍又惚惚。
Ci sono semP alcune persone, quindi non ho il coraggio di parlare del dolore acuto.
總有那么一些人,那么犀利的說出我從不敢言的痛。
Veniamo alla fine, cerchiamo di raccontare l'altro.
讓我們告一段落,讓我們彼此述說。
Nessuno si giunge al crudele, non ami il mondo è ignorata.
誰都沒有你來的狠心,在你的世界不愛便是置之不理。
The year slowly, and memory that heavy, I often feel live very suffocate.
歲月慢慢,回憶又那么沉重,我時常覺得活得很窒息。
Se qualcuno vi ha Pso, quello che per me, lo farei.
如果有人抓了你,換我的什么,我都愿意。
Ho pensato che stavo per morire, al momento, o ti in mente.
在我以為自己就要死的時候,心里想的還是你。
We walked slowly, even happiness are worried.
我們走得很慢,連幸福都著急。szftgk.com
When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long
當夜顯得寂寞不堪 ,去路顯得無盡漫長
And you think that love is only,For the lucky and the strong
你說,愛是唯一,我們那么幸運,我們矢志不渝
When it has is lost, brave to give up.
當擁有已經是失去,就勇敢的放棄。
It turned out that our heart is an unknown corner, don't want to be uncovered scars
原來我們的心底都一個不為人知的角落,不愿被人揭起的傷疤。
Youth pain although similar, but the youth story but each are not identical,
青春的疼痛雖然雷同,可是青春的故事卻各不相同
Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed
有人說,愛是條河 容易將柔弱的蘆葦淹沒
Some say love it is a hunger and endless aching need
有人說,愛是種饑渴 一種無盡的帶痛的需求
Penso, io non sono maturi abbastanza per perdonare il tradimento.
打動人心的雙語QQ簽名:我想,我還沒有成熟到可以原諒背叛。
Fantasy and ideal vision but end the deadlock.
幻想與理想的憧憬只能無可奈何的擱淺.
Heart sounds like a balloon was broken, and then left incomplete fragments.
心碎的聲音就像是氣球被扎破 , 然后留下殘缺的碎片。
The time of day, a warm name: first the odds.
那些時光流轉的日子,有一個溫暖的名字:若如初見。
Tout d'abord, l'amour que vous oublier le temps, alors le temps pour vous d'oublier l'amour.
首先是愛情使你忘記時間,然后是時間讓你忘記愛情。
Mi hanno detto, interrompere il contatto sarà in grado di fermare i pensieri.
他們告訴我,斷了聯系就能阻了思念。
Corpo, cuore lasciando solo il vuoto vuoto e l'anima.
軀體,只剩下半空的心臟和虛無的靈魂。
I didn't cry because it is over, but suddenly learned to miss it.
我沒有哭泣啊,只是突然學會了思念而已。
Those people are very, very good, but I partial don't like it.
那些人都是很好很好的,只是我偏不喜歡。
Leave you. So of final outcome, to you, to me, would be the best choice.
離開你。這樣的結局,對你,對我,都將是最好的抉擇。
Alone in a noisy walk street, my world still only have me.
獨自一人走在喧鬧的街,我的世界仍然只有我。
The life of the traveler why can't forget.
生命的過客何必念念不忘。
A person walking down the street, suddenly remind of lonely I love you.
一個人走在寂寞的街,忽然想起我愛你。
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
信任,總是經不起考驗,顯得如此不堪一擊。
You didn't tell me the departure will into eternity.
邇沒有告訴我,這次離別,會成永別。
You use your gentle eyes, killed who want to forget you.
你用你那溫柔的眼神,殺死了我要遺忘你的我。
Love to the depths of no parting, students also go hand in hand, death is also accompanied
情到深處無別離,生也相隨,死也相伴
The collision between reality and faith to our young black and blue.
現實與信念的沖撞讓我們的青春遍體鱗傷.
The reason why men loyal, because betrayal of good chips too low.
男人之所以忠誠,是因為背叛的籌碼太低
We can't go back, which is a were said to flood words.
我們回不去了,這是一句被人說得泛濫的話。
I have to wait for you, but you've forgot to have been here.
我還在原地等你。而你卻已經忘記,我曾來過這里
L'amore non ha mai lasciato, ma mi ricordo che hai dimenticato.
原來愛情從來都沒有離開過,只是我記得你卻忘記了。
Non voglio essere nel tuo modo, abitudine solitario cerca semP di guardare.
不想成為你的牽絆、寂寞總要試著習慣看開。
di lusso che io non voglio fingere di tenerezza portata e l'amore.
我已不想去奢求那虛假的溫柔和那遙不可及的愛情。
Blank perché il testo non può esprimere i sentimenti.
空白是因為,文字也表達不了這份感情。
Forse, l'isolamento è il modo migliore per proteggere i loro io.
或許,與世隔絕是我維護自己的最好方式。
Mi manca alla deriva, i miei sentimenti non hanno.
我的想念漂浮不定,我的感情一直不在。
My love once a life,a time cost whole life.
我的愛一生一次,一次一生。