那些幸福的假象,從此是記憶里一道隱忍的傷口。
The semblance of happiness, this is a secret wound memory.
你不懂愛,我也不懂,愛還是不愛無法預知。
You don't know love, I also do not understand, love or don't love unPdictable.
這是一個笑話,全場觀眾都笑得好開心,我也在陪笑。
This is a joke, the whole audience have a good laugh, I also smile.
愛我的人還有很多,何必為了一個兩個悲哀呢。
There are many people who love me, why in order to one of the two sorrows.
The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.
如果你明確自己的方向,世界也會為你讓路。
Your name is something weighing on my mind.
你的名字,我的心事。
Don't realize too much which will let you down.
不要知道得太多,會難過。
We've gone through so much but eventually we come back to where we were.
我們經過那么多考驗,最后還是回到了原點。
You are always on my mind, just ratio changed just.
我心里一直有你,只是比例變了而已。
In fact I was lazy, lazy to, even you don't want to think
其實我很懶,懶到,連你也懶得去想
直線平行的嘴角,挫出了一個弧度。
Straight line parallel to the corners of the mouth, and a radian.
強裝的那一抹微笑,真實了起來。
Pretend that a smile, true.
I don't give a shit on your care the least about me.
我不在乎你對我的不在乎
I've already given my heart to you.Please don't give it back to me.
我把心都交給你了,你就別再還給我。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
不管結局是否完美,我的世界不允許你的消失。
You can lie to me, but I'm not allowed to lie to me.szftgk.com
你可以騙我,但我不允許謊言傳到我這里.
I upside down the whole world, only to straighten out your reflection
我顛倒了整個世界、只為擺正你的倒影
Figure time, we but with the sad to interPtation.
花樣的年華,我們卻用傷感來詮釋。
You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday
如果你無法忘掉昨天,就不會有一個更好的明天。
The back of sleep at night, to how many bitter but tears.
深夜難眠的背影下,有多少辛酸無奈的淚。
In addition to you, and who is eligible walked around in my heart.
除了你,還有誰有資格在我心里走來走去.
Not before graduation but hope to graduate. After graduation, but don't know the way.
沒畢業之前卻希望畢業。畢業以后,卻不知路怎么走了.
Clouds of water, with a light sad words,
行云流水的文字、帶著淡淡的悲傷、
熟悉的歌哪都可以聽到,熟悉的人卻怎么也找不到。
Familiar with the song which can be heard, familiar to anyone but how also can not find
焦點不是我,聚點也不是我,散光的才是我。
The focus is not my point, is not I, astigmatism is my.
在所有人都憧憬美好時,而我卻在強行掩埋悲傷。
In all the vision of a better, and I was forced to bury sadness.