When fireworks to fall Love quenched, dream extinguished With memories would not darker
當煙火往下墜,愛熄滅,夢熄滅 ,剩回憶不肯暗一點
If no rain thoughts will still be sPad
如果沒有雨天 思念還會不會蔓延
Days hot and cold doesn't matter because I love you
天熱又天冷都無所謂 因為愛你
Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy
愛情,是青春迷亂歲月里的一輪杏黃月,美好而朦朧
Turn is winter, sunshine getting thinner and pale
轉眼便是冬日,陽光變得稀薄而蒼白
If my life is a joke, you are in my life the only true.
如果我的生命是一個笑話,你就是我生命里唯一的真實。
My heart shall put on cotton-padded jacket, it can resist without your winter
我的心要穿上棉襖,才能抵御沒有你的冬天
Suddenly it was sad. Because you don't love me anymore.
突然很傷感,是因為你不在愛我了。
Want to put you possess oneself. Calculate not too selfish.
想把你占為己有,算不算太自私。
My little emotion. You can only smile at me. Can only be good to me.
我的小情緒,你只可以對我笑,只可以對我好。
Listen to your favourite songs, imperceptible also fell in love with the melody.
聽著你喜歡的歌,不知不覺也愛上那旋律。
See you walk it will disappear Just remember, when you walk even head all did not return.
看見你走著走著就消失不見了,才記起你走的時候連頭都沒回。
I was swimming soul, full avenue for the migration of finding that warm memories.
我是游魂,滿大街的游走只為找到那溫存的記憶。
Galaxy have how far we how far is the way
銀河有多遠,我們的距離有多遠
Some desperation once shattered you'll never find hope.
有些絕望一旦破滅 就再也找不到希望了。
從背后抱你的時候,期待的卻是她的面容
From behind, embrace you expect is her face szftgk.com
You say the love her. I smiled. Laugh heart pain.
你說著愛她,我笑了,笑的心都疼了。
One day I will forget you I have no very expect nor feel frustrated I just know someday.
有一天我會忘記你,我沒有很期待,也沒有覺得失落,我只是知道有那么一天。
You are in the world of the southern I in the world the north. But still could not Pvent my missing for you
你在世界的南端,我在世界的北方,但仍然阻擋不了我對你的思念
I am willing to abandon the world just to protect you.
我愿意舍棄全世界,只為了保護你。
We don't necessarily get together. But you must certainly be happy.
我們不一定要在一起,但你一定要幸福 。
Why take dignity to retain a person's changed heart.
何必拿尊嚴去挽留一個人的變了心的人。
Whether love to deep bone. Just calculate profound.
是不是愛到深入骨。才算深刻。