You can't change someone; either accept who they are or start living life without them。
你無法改變一個人;要么接受一個真實的他,要么離開他。
I am not a princess, can not enjoy you love.
我不是公主,享受不了你王子的愛。
The wind blowing, broken unease. I watched afar lonely, with tears in my eyes.
風,吹起破碎的流年。我看著遠方的寂寞,淚流滿面。
And you think that love is only,For the lucky and the strong
你說,愛是唯一,我們那么幸運,我們矢志不渝
Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
時間會摒棄那些滑稽的誓言,直至我們也茍同。
Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是誰賜我們遇見 卻不一并贈我們永遠。
Some words buried in heart for ages, no chance to say, until a chance to say, can't say.
有些話埋藏在心中好久,沒機會說,等有機會說的時候,卻說不出口了。
What good method, can let the lonely become obedient.
有沒有什么好辦法、能讓寂寞變聽話。
My heart is not open 24 hours, not the restaurant at any time, welcome to.
我的心不是24小時營業(yè)的餐廳,沒有隨時的歡迎光臨。
Happiness is a Py, and past time silhouette, like water living flower.
幸福只是一掠剪影,和過往的年華一樣,似水生花。
Love doesn't require you to be perfect, but it does require you to be forgiving。
愛情并不需要你處處完美,但需要你變得寬恕。
If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我們注定要再次見面,那我們就會再見。
We walked slowly, even happiness are woszftgk.comrried.
我們走得很慢,連幸福都著急。
Heart sounds like a balloon was broken, and then left incomplete fragments.
心碎的聲音就像是氣球被扎破 , 然后留下殘缺的碎片。
If it were not the time so, how do you know I can light like water.
如若不是那場流年錯愛,你怎知我亦可淡如流水。
Not together cannot be with you, in fact not so long for.
不能在一起就不能在一起吧,其實一輩子也沒那么長。
There's always that one song that brings back old memories。
總有那么一首歌,讓你陷入深深的回憶。
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
信任,總是經不起考驗,顯得如此不堪一擊。
Schlie?en Sie Ihre Augen nicht sehen, die Heuchelei der Menschen.
閉上眼睛,就看不見那些虛偽的人。