Alone is a person recklessly carnival. Carnival is a man alone unexplored
孤單是一個人的狂歡 . 狂歡是一個人的孤單。
Pale words who can see this person's bitter
蒼白的文字有誰會看出這一個人的辛酸
Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
時間會摒棄那些滑稽的誓言,直至我們也茍同。
Quartier des fleurs, à Face résiduelle rire, rire les gens du commun
(一季花落,落滿地,一臉殘笑,笑蒼生。)
Love is kindness. Love is patient. Love is never have rest.
愛是恩慈。愛是恒久忍耐。愛是永無止息。
Finally had the open your heart of keys, this just find you've lost heart.
終于有了那把打開你心的鑰匙,這才發現你已經丟了心 。
Say forever, I do not know how to sPad.
說好永遠的,不知怎么就散了。
Some say love it is a hunger and endless aching need
有人說,愛是種饑渴 一種無盡的帶痛的需求
Broken photos, a été rappelé
(破碎旳留念,已成回憶。)
Our ambiguous, so far.
我們的曖昧、到此為止。
I can only love you one, because I have only got a full of love.
我只能愛你一次、因為我只有一次完整的愛。
If the fickle into good forget, I think I'll more kind
如果把善變變成善忘、我想我會更善良。
Gorgeous ré-écriture, dit qu'elle n'est pas proP
(再華麗的文字,也說服不了自己)
Happiness is time Pcipitation, smile is the lonely sad.
幸福是年華的沉淀,微笑是寂寞的悲傷。
How again tore heart crack lung again how hysteria, leave still is the only exPssion still.
再怎么撕心裂肺再怎么歇斯底里、離開依然依然是唯一的表情。
Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on
你的專屬的味道,讓我的心緊緊依靠
There's always that one song that brings back old memories。
總有那么一首歌,讓你陷入深深的回憶。
Happiness is when the desolated soul meets love。
幸福是孤寂的靈魂遭遇愛的邂逅。qianming.mrnum.com
When everything is gone with the wind, when all those special moments into eternity
當一切都隨風而逝的時候,那些特別的瞬間都成了永恒。
Como dizer, como fazer para que você saiba, eu achei a sua inten??o?
(要怎么說,怎么做,才能讓你知道,我對你的良苦用心? )
The collision between reality and faith to our young black and blue.
現實與信念的沖撞讓我們的青春遍體鱗傷.
Alone in a noisy walk street, my world still only have me.
獨自一人走在喧鬧的街,我的世界仍然只有我。
Wound like me, a stubborn child, not heal,
傷口就像莪一樣,是個倔強的孩子,不肯愈合
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
信任,總是經不起考驗,顯得如此不堪一擊。
If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic
如果一切都是戲。我們何必演的那么逼真。
Notre ambigu?s,ou de l'enchevêtrement reste in)changé
(我們的曖昧,還是依舊不變的糾結 。)
What good method, can let the lonely become obedient.
有沒有什么好辦法、能讓寂寞變聽話。
The most afraid of you in my arms and miss another woman.
最怕你在我的懷里想念別的女人。
I quiet sat in the corner, deadpan listen to you for her sing song
我安靜的坐在角落里、面無表情的聽你為她唱情歌。
Ampulheta fluxo rápido demais, só porque um controlo apertado
(流沙 漏的太快是因為握的太緊
I'll give you. The last love is letting go 。
我給你。最后旳疼愛是手放開。
Of the world's most Pcious and are not eligible and lost.
世界上最珍貴的,是得不到和已失去。
Sorrow is hard enough, let alone hide sadness.
悲傷已經夠難受了,更何況是隱藏悲傷。