泰戈爾經典語錄(一)
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
決不要害怕剎那——永恒之聲這樣唱著。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.
“完全”為了對“不全”的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感覺到它的嘆息。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。
泰戈爾經典語錄(二)
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
曾經我夢見我們彼此是陌生人,但是在現實當中我們是彼此深愛著對方。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
它是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也失去了群星。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
The waterfall sings, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
瀑布歌唱道:“當我找到了自己的自由時,我找到了我的歌。”
泰戈爾經典語錄(三)
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑著,不同我說什么話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
人不能在他的歷史中表現出他自己,他在歷史中奮斗著露出頭角。
Man barricades against himself.
人對他自己建筑起堤防來。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。