distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you. 我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!盡管換曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
i need him like i need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那么我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
if i know what love is, it is because of you. 因為你,我懂得了愛。
i’ll think of you every step of the way.我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love. 在我的心頭燃點起那休憩的黃昏星吧,然后讓黑夜向我微語著愛情。
look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什么。
love is a vine that grows into our hearts.愛是長在我們心里的藤蔓。
love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.愛情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪里,就把歡樂帶到哪里。
love is the greatest refreshment in life.愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.愛比大衣更能驅走嚴寒。
love never dies.愛情永不死。
my heart is with you.我的愛與你同在。 take away love, and our earth is a tomb.沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
the darkness is no darkness with thee.有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
the mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.霧,象愛情一樣,在山峰的心上游戲,生出種種美麗的變幻。
wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you. 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。
who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在愛人眼里,一千里的旅程不過一里。
within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
you smiled and talked to me of nothing and i felt that for this i had been waiting long.你微微地笑著,不同我說什么話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。