《魂斷藍橋》作為電影史上三大凄美不朽愛情影片(另外兩部是《卡薩布蘭卡》《亂世佳人》)之一,是一部蕩氣回腸的愛情經典之作,內容雖有些傳奇化,但文藝氣息濃厚,具有甚高的催淚效果。在中國,這部影片成為影迷心目中至尊無上的愛情經典,久映不衰。而片中根據蘇格蘭民歌《友誼地久天長》改編的主題音樂也被堪稱為典范流傳至今。
經典臺詞一
洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什么特別的菜嗎?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
瑪拉:嗯
En.
侍者:還有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?
It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
瑪拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40塊,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
瑪拉:我看不見得
Madame dindn't think so.
洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行
Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
瑪拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
瑪拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?為什么?
Roy: What? Why?
瑪拉:有什么好處呢?
Myra: What‘s the good of it?
洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?對生活什么是好的?
Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?
瑪拉:這也是個問題。
Myra: That‘s a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那么想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閑逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
瑪拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。
Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty
瑪拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?
洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她丑嗎?她長得什么樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she Ptty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
瑪拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?
男人:各位,現在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾茲。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。
Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
瑪拉:這些燭光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你會明白的。
Roy: You‘ll find out.
地而天清晨,嗎拉和凱娣在物資里面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲門聲,夫人進來了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.