《燃情歲月》是《光榮戰役》導演愛德華·茲威克執導的一部電影,該部電影極具正能量,講述的是美軍上校威廉厭惡戰爭,帶著三個兒子:老實的伊爾弗雷德、生性好斗的特里斯坦和最小的弟弟山姆隱居,而女主角蘇珊娜喜歡上了最小的弟弟山姆,兄弟三個沒有聽父親的警告參加了戰爭,最后山姆戰死沙場,二哥特里斯坦將山姆的心臟運回到自己的家鄉埋葬,之后老大伊爾弗雷德喜歡上了蘇珊娜,而蘇珊娜喜歡上了特里斯坦,之后蘇珊娜與老大伊爾弗雷德結婚,特里斯坦離家出走,在外歷盡千辛萬苦終于找到了自己的另一半,曾不想自己的妻子被誤殺,本來脾氣不好的特里斯坦開始卷入了黑幫斗爭,蘇珊娜對弟妹的死深感慚愧自殺身亡,特里斯坦終于在大哥伊爾弗雷德和父親威廉上校的幫助下,一個一個手刃了殺妻仇人,老二特里斯坦之后看著父親和大哥一個一個離開了他,直到最后的1963年,特里斯坦在一場與熊的搏斗中死在了熊爪下... ...
《燃情歲月》經典臺詞
Alfred: I don't know what to say. Tristan is always wild. You like him for that.
阿爾弗雷德: 我不知道該說什么.崔斯汀一向放蕩不羈,你就喜歡他這樣子.
Susannah: I suppose I do.
蘇珊娜: 我想是吧.
Alfred: Susannah, he does love you.
阿爾弗雷德: 蘇珊娜,他真的愛你.
Colonel: Alfred, she's to your brother's wife.
上校: 阿爾弗雷德,她將作你的弟媳了.
Alfred:Yes, though you'd better remind him of the fact.
阿爾弗雷德: 對,不過你最好提醒他這個事實.
user posted image
Colonel: He's not here to defend himself.
上校: 他不在這兒為自己辯解.
Alfred: No, but I see you are here to defend him and what is his even though he's abandoned her and you. I won't even speak of who else he abandoned.
阿爾弗雷德: 對, 不過我看見你在這里為他和屬于他的東西辯解,即使他已拋棄了她和你.我甚至不想說他還拋棄了誰.
Colonel: Damn you, boy. Don't you blame my son for Samuel's death. Samuel chose to be a solider, and soliders die, sent to their slaughter by men in government. Parasites like you! Damn and blast you! (to Susannah) Damn you too.
上校: 你這混蛋小子.別把塞繆爾的死怪罪我兒子!塞繆爾選擇當軍人,軍人難免意思.政府的人讓他們去送死.你這樣的寄生蟲!你該死! (對蘇珊娜) 你也該死!
Alfred: Shut your mouth, leave her out of this.
阿爾弗雷德: 住口!此事跟她無關!
Colonel: Get out of my house and get off my land!
user posted image
Alfred:Why? Because I want to serve my country as you did? Or because, like you, I love a woman who doesn't love me? He used her and deserted her, your darling Tristan.
阿爾弗雷德: 為什么?因為我像你一樣為國盡忠嗎?還是像你一樣愛上了不愛我的女人?他利用了她,又拋棄了她,你那寶貝崔斯汀.
Susannah: Alfred, don't, please!
蘇珊娜: 拜托,別再說了,阿爾弗雷德!
Alfred: I lovedher! I love her still. He stole her from me. If you want to know the truth, he stole her from Samuel before the war.
阿爾弗雷德: 我愛過她!我現在仍愛她.他從我手中奪走了她.如果你想了解事實,他在戰前已從塞繆爾手中奪走了她.
Colonel: God help me, I'll kill you.
上校: 上帝助我,我要殺死你.
Alfred: Here, read your darling Tristan's letter.Susannah, you deserve to be happy.
阿爾弗雷德: 拿著,讀讀你那寶貝崔斯汀的信.蘇珊娜,你該得到幸福的.