《舞出我人生》是美國導演安妮·弗萊徹執導拍攝的一部校園青春電影。影片主要講述了泰勒是來自巴爾的摩的底層社會的反叛青年,諾拉是就讀與貴族藝校的優秀的芭蕾舞學生。諾拉要參加的高級舞蹈比賽,需要一個舞技超群的舞伴,而泰勒剛好因為被罰在藝術學校社區服務而闖入諾拉的視野。泰勒隨意自如的街頭舞蹈吸引了諾拉,舞臺上的一次次合作,讓這兩個同樣執著于藝術的孩子擦出律動的火花。 兩條原本平行的直線,交匯于舞蹈的光輝。
《舞出我人生》經典臺詞
1、But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.
但那是按照他們的規則我做不成我自己。
2、It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.
那里漸變為街舞的中心年幼的我,早早見證了歷史。
3、Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.
干你的事兒去,井水不犯河水。
4、My mom would tell me,” Don’t give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else."
媽媽對我說不要放棄做自己就好了因為人生很短根本沒時間模仿別人。
5、We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.
我們之所以相聚是因為都愛跳舞。
6、Because the best part of The Streets is, it’s not about what you've got. It’s what you make of what you've got.
因為“街舞爭鋒”的真諦不在于你已經學到的而在于你通過它所學到的。
7、Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.
舞臺上的任何的動作他都游刃有余。
8、There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't apPciate what's in front of them..
對于一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞。
9、Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?
我知道你們每個人都了解像個機器人般,被強迫服從MSA的痛苦,是吧?
10、We didn't work this hard to just give up.
我們還沒盡全力怎么能言敗呢。
《舞出我人生Ⅱ》經典臺詞
1. It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.
那里漸變為街舞的中心年幼的我,早早見證了歷史
2. My mom would tell me,” Don’t give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else."
媽媽對我說不要放棄做自己就好了因為人生很短根本沒時間模仿別人.
3. Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.
舞臺上的任何的動作他都游刃有余
4. Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?
我知道你們每個人都了解像個機器人般,被強迫服從MSA的痛苦,是吧?
5. Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.
干你的事兒去,井水不犯河水
6 .We didn't work this hard to just give up.
我們還沒盡全力怎么能言敗呢
7. But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.
但那是按照他們的規則我做不成我自己
8. There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't apPciate what's in front of them..
對于一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞
9. Because the best part of The Streets is, it’s not about what you've got. It’s what you make of what you've got.
因為“街舞爭鋒”的真諦不在于你已經學到的而在于你通過它所學到的
10. We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.
我們之所以相聚是因為都愛跳舞