I insist on the runway, never leave.
我在堅持的跑道上,一直沒有離開。
tough times won't last,but tough people do.
艱難的歲月終將過去,堅強的人們最終留下。
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
越是試圖忘記,越是記得深刻。
Is I brave is too long, decided that lives for you.
是我勇敢太久,決定為你一個人而活。
We supported for a long time, have lost to finally for ever and ever.
我們撐了好久,終于輸給了天長地久。
A volte l'amore è solo una cosa uomo. Niente a che fare con nessuno.
感情有時候只是一個人的事情。和任何人無關。
Abbiamo anche avuto dei bei ricordi, basta lasciare che le lacrime tinte sfocate.
我們也有過美好的回憶,只是讓淚水染得模糊了。
Uniforme La vita è amore, spanenta una sorta di Pgiudizio non è uniforme.
生活,勻速的是愛,不勻速則變成一種傷害。
Se la mia vita è uno scherzo, sei la mia unica vita vera.
如果我的生命是個笑話,你就是我生命里唯一的真實。
Se il centro è stato distrutto, mi è congratulato con lei.
如果繁華被摧毀,就讓我好好地睡。
Il totale si arriva a fare il tempo e opportunità, non semP trovano la scusa.
要做的事情總找得出時間和機會;不要做的事情總找的出藉口。
Questo mondo non è come la sensazione non è disastroso.
這世上沒有一樣感情不是千瘡百孔的。
Andiamo al mare. Solo per vedere la vanità della verità.
我們去看海。只是為了看到虛空的真理。
Ho imparato a sorridere con una maschera, anche se non ero felice.
我學會了帶著面具微笑,即使我并不開心。
It is not weary, as soon as under us stands forever.
不疲倦,我們下一站永遠。
Makes today seem rather sad so much has changed
讓我徒生悲傷 世間已有太多的改變
There's no need to be alone when you find that someone
當你發現我的時候就再不是孤單一個人了
Miss è la cosa più indifesa nella vita, e umile.
懷念是生命中最無能為力的事情,并且卑微。
Sono stato cieco e vile. Perché amo sei tu.
我是盲目與膽怯的。因我愛的,是你。
Persone sole, ea volte difficili da esprimere a parole.
人的寂寞,有時候很難用語言表達。
Il mio mondo è in silenzio, per accogliere non meno di altri.
我的世界是寂靜無聲的,容納不下別人。
It is universally acknowledged that you are indispensible to me.
全世界都知道你是我不可或缺的。
Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.
你可懷疑任何人,但絕不要懷疑你自己。
I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.
我要成為他最心動的相遇,最不舍的離別。
Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.
有時候,我只是需要一個可以說話的人
We might do except the recollection once years rolling like a stream safe.
我們除了回憶曾經的似水流年無事可做。
The lead grey color breaks the cloud, throws down the depth alternate light shade.
鉛灰色的斷云,投下深淺交替的光影。
Some things are in memory to break into the slag, but now we are in the back
有些事情在記憶里面都碎成渣了,可是現在的我們都還在回想
I don't know what to say, I just suddenly in this moment miss you
我不知道該說什么,我只是突然在這一刻很想你
If you have a chance to chat, my heart will hide far away.
若有機會在聊天,我的心會藏很遠。
Si perde semP molto di più per abbandonare l'auto. ?.
你總是失去很多,多到放棄自我。
I continuously, even though becomes enlightened the sea lonely.
我一直都在,縱使寂寞開成海。
You come me, when you will not walk, you will walk me, when you have not come.
你來我當你不會走,你走我當你沒來過。
Must always arrive said that only will then remember the past.
總是要到說再見,才會想起從前。