If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那么我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Does God punish or reward us with love?
愛,是上帝用來懲罰我們的還是獎賞我們的呢?
Love your neighbor, but don't get caught.
愛你的鄰家女孩吧,但注意不要被逮著了。
I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation.
我喜愛這樣的一只手,它的力度讓我有幾分感覺的手。
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
珍愛一切的好辦法是:意識到你可能會失去它。
Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.
愛就像是握在手里的水銀,把手指張開,它好好的呆在那里,要是你緊緊抓著,它反而溜走了。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心里的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。